HERE Postal Code Boundaries (formerly known as Navteq ZIP Codes) is data that provides point representations and boundaries for country postal systems. This product enables visual display and data analysis in demographic, geo-marketing and business intelligence.
United States: HERE Postal Code Boundaries data includes both 3 and 5 digit ZIP Codes for the U.S. featuring files with boundaries and files with point ZIP Codes for each state, DC and Puerto Rico which can be used for geocoding.
Canada: An FSA or forward sortation area is a geographical region where all Canadian postal codes start with the same three characters. FSA Boundaries displays the FSA area as a polygon.
Worldwide: Various different countries have differing postal numbering systems and methodologies to implementing postal delivery areas. These are polygon representations of those various delivery areas.
Use US ZIP Codes or Worldwide Postal Code Boundaries for:
- Visualizing your data at the 3 or 5 digit ZIP Code level – USA
- Visualizing your data at the 3 character FSA – Canada
- Visualizing your data at appropriate country postal code level
- Target marketing
- Creating territories or trade areas
- Geocoding your customers or business locations at the ZIP Code or postal code level
- Point-in-polygon analysis
- Site selection
- Data is aligned to HERE Map Content and includes features such as the Postal Code type – P.O. Box, Large Organizations, etc.
- Available in Esri Shapefile, MapInfo TAB and Oracle ODF file formats
- Coverage for 63 countries globally
For more information on how we can help solve your business needs, please contact one of our experts at 844.440.1630 or by email.