NAVmart offers HERE Map Data in three core configurations:
- HERE Base Map Data: HERE Base Map Data is the simplest deployment of our flagship product. HERE Base Map Data provides our extensive selection of basic maps for display purposes only. Users do not have access to points of interest, address ranges, navigable attributes or other advanced functionality.
- HERE Standard Map Data: HERE Standard Map Data includes our full set of maps as well as points of interest and address ranges. Its expanded capabilities make HERE Standard Map Data a good choice for both display and geocoding applications.
- HERE Premium Map Data: HERE Premium Map Data is our fullest-featured product. Designed for display, geocoding and routing applications, it includes all points of interest, address ranges and navigation attributes.
With each version of HERE, you can select the region, file format and update frequency that’s best for your needs. Support is available for the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Europe. Updates are available quarterly, semi-annually and annually, in esri shapefile, MapInfo TAB and Oracle ODF file formats. Licensing is renewable annually, with multi-year discounts available in select use cases.
Why HERE Map Data?
Choose HERE Map Data if you are looking for a GIS mapping platform that can provide:
- Block-level address ranges
- Superior positional accuracy
- Detailed turn restrictions
- Comprehensive road network connectivity
- Z-axis height data for tunnels and bridges
- Exit and entrance ramp information, including signage
We offer one of the industry’s most comprehensive point of interest databases, along with a suite of customizable datasets for drilling down on the information you need. For more information on how we can help solve your business needs, please contact one of our experts at 844.440.1630 or by email.